For many years, the newsletters for Open Air Outreach were only published through email. Those newsletters were not posted online. We are now in the process of archiving these old newsletters online so that they are available to the body of Christ at large to read and be encouraged and edified by them.
The contents from this post was an email newsletter sent out on 11/15/2005
Why I Left GNN – My Apologies
Nov 15, 2005
|This newsletter has no copy-right. Feel free to share it by printing it off or by forwarding it on.NOTE: It has come to my attention that not everyone has been receiving the ministry updates. I have now changed the host I send out from to fix the problem. My apologies for those of you who have now received this email more then once.|
| Jesse Morrell at University of Texas, Austin
Miles Lewis at the University of North Texas, Denton
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
1. The salvation of these college students.
2. Many listeners on campuses.
3. A reliable vehicle to live out of.
4. Monthly financial supporters.
5. Safe travels.
Why I Left The Great News Network StaffFor a long time now God has been preparing me for the day that I would travel completely by faith doing full time evangelism, but I just never knew how soon that day would come. I am departing from the Great News Network staff on great terms in order to fulfill the calling God has on my life. Miles Lewis and I will be traveling together to preach the gospel full time in the open air.
The gap we are going to be filling is on Americas Colleges and Universities. Here are some of the reasons why such a ministry is vitally important:
– 80-90% of Christian youths leave the faith shortly after entering College.
– College students are the future leaders of the World; Lawyers, Doctors, Congressman, Senators, Presidents, etc.
– Students come from all over the world to study in America. College campus preaching reaches into foreign countries by reaching the foreign students.
– The college years are the years that many are re-thinking as well as discovering their own beliefs and worldviews.
– In the free speech areas of major campuses we are able to get listening and inquiring crowds of 100-500+ students for hours upon hours every day!
– After a good open-air session in the free speech area, the entire campus is talking about the gospel!
– Above all, we are losing an entire generation to the devil, and without Christ they will go to hell forever.
So we’ll be traveling from campus to campus, staying wherever we’re invited or sleeping in my car, to reach our campuses with the gospel. We are currently financed by faith; believing that we will be supported entirely by God’s provision through individuals who see the importance of this ministry.
Thousands upon thousands of lost souls will be able to hear the gospel through this ministry. Open air preaching is so powerful, and has such a major impact on individuals and communities, that I have dedicated my entire life to its cause as well as to train other Christians in it.
Is this the type of ministry you also would like to get behind?
HOW YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT
The financial support we receive from the body of Christ makes it possible for us to continue to travel and preach the Gospel full time.
All personal gifts from $5 -$500, either monthly or one-time, makes a huge difference.
Will you consider being a monthly supporter, giving as little or as much as you can?
Paypal: Click Here
Jesse & Krista Morrell
P.O. Box 1527
Lindale TX, 75771
Special thanks in advance to our supporters.
THE BATTLE IS ON! We couldn’t do all of this without you!
|Visit Our Website: Click Here|